Wednesday, September 08, 2010

If I could write you song that make you fall in love, I'd already have you under my arm

CURRENTLY: 
Mood: Excitable
Listening Too: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me


So apologies for my slight hiatus, I've been super busy last few weeks.
Firstly, I want need to educate you's all on tanning.
A current epidemic of mine is that English weather is a fucking nightmare and getting a tan on the South Coast before mid-May & past mid-July is damn near impossible. Fake Bake is my one true love...sun beds don't do it for me, maybe its that whole if you use them 'you will get skin cancer and you WILL die' thing that's got my back-up over then but whatevs, Fake Bake & Me were tight, okay!?

SO there I was flicking through my tagged photos on facebook De-Tagging any where my face looked offensive (at least more so than usual) and I saw someone  who I could only assume resided in sunny-sunny Asia and had three thoughts

1. Who is this whore and who the hell tagged her as me?!
2. Pfffft. Girl is O-R-A-N-G-E
3. Holy Shiiiiiiiiit, that bitch is ME!

Now girls your about to see somthing special, something that may have taken a beautiful relationship and shattered it forever.....or for at least a week or two. That's right me and my homie 'Fake Bake' are sadly breaking up :'( ..... now I'd like to take a second to mourn this relationship and then show you the shocking, shocking truth!

& here the offending photo, it literally doesn't look like me, maybe my long lost cousin from Kazakstan but me? Eh, Neh! 
Granted, I had hair extensions in but come on, seriously? 



I think know, I should lay off, or at least apply 1-2 coats instead of 30,000 before I go out. The problem is it dosen't look to dark when I do it, then it keeps developing all night so I leave the house looking English and come home looking Ethnic. Oh what I wouldn't do to have a bit of Greek or Italian in me so I could be olive-skinned all year round....but noooo I had to be born as white as a sheet of bloody paper. I could literally make a polarbear look tanned, fml. 

Speaking of which, I had a go at snowboarding this weekend :) LOOOOOVED IT! My friends and I enjoyed it so much were in the process of booking a Holiday to France this christmas to go Snowboaring =) WooooHOOOOOO!

XOXO

15 comments:

  1. oh i love a bit of fake bake cheers me up with this shitty weather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still chuckling over the post. I'm brown skinned and I still wish I was more tan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i lived on the west coast! its so hard to keep a tan in new england ;) great blog!

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment!! I love the bag too, I was looking for it all the summer and yesterday I found it in Primark just for 13 €!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little bit of fake tan always cheers us up, but I think the natural look suits u more. Cute blog! xoxo
    Thanks for visiting mine!

    www.fashionsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment!

    what a lovely eyes!!!

    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've taken a massive break from fake tan. I've decided I'm happier with the death-by-solarium thing. PS you actually are a crack up you had me laughing. Refreshing to find a witty blogger....x

    ReplyDelete