Monday, October 11, 2010

It's day's like these that will make us happy, kickin back doin what we do....

CURRENTLY: 
Mood: AWESOME
Listening Too: The Cat Empire - Days Like These


Ok, so I've been running around town like crackhead for the last few weeks and between Uni, Drinking and sleeping, blogging got neglected...mybad! But whatevs. I'm hear now. Sweeeet!

So, summer is like my freakin life, I love it. I have an awesome unhealthy relationship with the beach, being tanned(see previous post) and chillin'! But today it was Sunday, which my friends and I have officially declared SUNDAY-FUNDAY Hell-to-the-yeah!!! It was sunny as shit this morning and on this declared FUNDAY what could I do?! Duh!, the beach! 






True to my word me and FakeBake are still having crazy issues!! I was kickin it au' naturale today trying to soak any last rays of vitiman D from the sun that I could before it really does disappear until next summer :( 
The beach was AWESOME! The picture's were fun but the water was like splashing in the damn Arctic and my toes went numb!! eeeeeek

Tonight I've cheated on summer, the shame! I've been checking out Fall/Winter  clothes...It's about time I admitted I just can't control the seasons, and what I found was enough to make me weep with joy 





So I'm gonna bid you all goodnight, and bid my overdraft goodbye!

XOXO

15 comments:

  1. sweet photos! and i love the cape and jumper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolies photos, on voudrait être encore en vacances au soleil.
    J'aime beaucoup la cape camel, ainsi que le pull

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee your blog!!

    come follow I will follow back!!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pictures and I love that camel color coat !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the cape!!!
    What a wonderful pictures!!! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The camel cape should see you thru' fall and winter. Lovely colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny pics!

    i love the jumper!

    thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics!
    Love the blog! =)

    http://enjoythestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit... I can see it all working together. That jumper is a perfect laid back essential.

    Hope you had an awesome weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete