Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stumbeling but yeah your still lookin' hella fine, keep doing what you and I'ma make you mine

CURRENTLY:
Mood: Tired
Loving: Boots
Listening To: Cobra Starship - Hot Mess

My mum woke me up this morning and told me she was taking me shopping....sweeeeet!

Just realized that it looks like my tops dirty, but its sticky hairspray on my mirror :) 

Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins
Tank: Topshop
Leggins: River Island
Jewellery: Vintage




I absolutely LOVE these boots. and they were only £18.00 =) woooooohoooooo! Such a cool style, and the colour is so nice!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Perfect shopping outfit!
    I hate shopping sometimes because it's
    the getting undressed! Truth be told (especially in the new H&M fitting rooms) I just give up!
    Great post!
    I'm following!
    Be sure to check any future post!
    MADMSL.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots - They look really comfortable!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog, this outfit is fabulous!!!! hope you had a successful shopping adventure :) definitely your new follower.

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots xoxo very pretty

    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok the boots for only 18 pounds! xx
    I like your blog !!
    thanks for visiting on my blog.
    kiss

    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear, thanks for the comment.
    you are so lovely! and I love all the pictures in the blog :)



    Jess from Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete