Thursday, August 19, 2010

I could wait a thousand hours, stay the same in sun and showers, pick apart a thousand flowers, just to be quiet...with you

CURRENTLY:
Mood: Excitable
Loving: Lace
Listening Too: Lights - Quiet


I did a cheeky bit of on-line shopping today, I couldn't help myself!!!! 



I got a Lace Leotard, £5.45!!!! 
The patterns cool, it reminds me of either starfishies or the leaves of a palm tree...I like it :D

I also got myself a nice little Cable Knit Cardigan. I've had my eye on one from Topshop, but it was like £70, and this was £19, so I swallowed my pride, and bought this one instead.


Anyone else find that spending online feels like your spending monopoly money..., and then you get your bank statement and want the ground to swallow you up lol!
I always get to the Shopping Basket, fill out my bank details then close my eyes and click 'Confirm Payment' Then I open my eyes and it's done so I can't go back :D , its like my own little way of cheating myself, I LOVE IT!!!


I went down the Driving Range with a few of the lads tonight to play a bit of golf (turns out I'm really bad at it....I had 50 balls, and it took me about 6 attempts to hit the damn ball each time! and although its not fashion based the photos we took were hilarious, so I'm going to share them anyway :)



eat it...


Show me your teeth. I can't even tell you how many strange looks I got from the old people sat at the next table when I was doing this :) 


lols



Preppy! Rocking the AllSaint's jumper like there's no tomorrow!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan, the other photos are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body is AWESOME! Love it.

    And the thing you did with your glasses is so fun.

    Thank you for watching me even if you don't understand french. I wich i could speak english fluent. You should switch our language to become bilangue aha!

    Have a funny we.

    xx Chloé - lapenderiedechloé*

    ReplyDelete