Thursday, August 12, 2010

I ain't got no crystal ball. I had a million dollars but I, I spent it all...

CURRENTLY:
Mood : Stoked
Loving : Recycling
Listenin to: Sublime - Santeria 

SO I was feeling a bit productive today, I got ready for battle and then attacked my wardrobe! It was soooo due a mass clear-out.
I found a pair of totally abused jeans that I used to love until I scuffed the hem. Then, I decided to cut the shit out of them and turned them into a banging pair of shorts... Seeing as summer in England has come to an end (although it seamed to of only lasted like 3 weeks) I donated my recycled jeans to my friend who's just started an online thrift store






For any broke students such as myself...if you visit the site freestuff.co.uk (FOR UK ONLY) or freestuff.com (FOR US ONLY) they have a whole ton of discount codes on clothes, make-up, food and most other things!  Its pretty handy for saving a couple of quid a week so check it out =)

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. oh man i loved freestuff when i was living in the uk. and freecycle is also a good one if you want to upcycle other peoples junk. you should check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing to do with a pair of old jeans I am a big fan of cut offs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much my go to solution when I have a pair of old jeans =)

    Denim cutoffs are one thing I will never buy from a store.

    Also, these freestuff urls made me sad as I am neither British or American (Canada for the win!) Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that whenever I had attempted to make cut-offs that they had turned out good.

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely diy, i think i might do something similar!

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk
    &
    http://fashion-train-fix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh thanks for the tip!! Loving the jean shorts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DIY! :D

    Thx for the comment!

    xx
    Jen
    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete